Anticipating disruptions, transforming businesses & organizations
Industry evolutions are no longer slow and predictable.
Information technologies enable faster changes in most markets: new entrants propose totally new business models, challenging established companies with fundamentally different cost structures, distribution channels, and supply chains.
The competitive landscape can also suddenly change when existing players – sometimes customers, suppliers or even partners – modify their positioning in the value chain, in a defensive or preemptive move.
Today’s business leaders must be obsessed with the risks and opportunities of disruptions in their current “sandbox”.
- Builds strong, effective teams in multi-cultural environments
- Drives performance, develops sound strategies, prepares organizations for the future
- Channels & business development, distribution / pricing / multi-brand strategies
- Home Automation | Smart Homes & Smart Buildings
- Lighting | Building Industry | Project Business for residential & commercial buildings